Wednesday, March 4, 2009

She's growing!

I just have a minute as I'm guessing Raelye will be waking shortly, she's actually been napping in her CRIB YAYYYY!!! for over an hour!!! I'm ecstatic. It gave me a few seconds to read emails. We finally got our house stuff and started settling in. Aaron had to make a trip back to Temple so its been a slow process finishing off the details. Raelye is growing quickly and staying awake much more during the day.
Raelye had her 2 month dr appointment on Monday. She is now 11 lb 8 oz and 23.5 in long! She's looking great. She has started smiling more and making noises at me & Aaron. We play in the mornings where I'm still laying down and holding her over me by putting my hands under her arms. She strecthes herself, kicks and bounces with her legs, looks out the window behind the bed, and turns her head in all directions. She will crinkle up her nose if you touch it during play time. I've started calling her Raelye the Rabbit during playtime. We often skin the rabbit then redress the rabbit; and Raelye the Rabbit fits well :)
I have taken a few new pictues but don't have wireless set up to my computer right now so its a challenge in finding time to get on here. I will try to get them posted soon. We should be finishing the details ond decorations on our house this weekend and I will take some pictures of it as well.
(I'm watching the dogs wrestle on the back porch, their fighting over a pine cone thats been there for days. They were watching the two fat grey squirrels jump from evergreen to evergreen behind the house. They sure love the huge backyard & deck. Annie loves to swim in the koi pond and Apache has taught her how to climb on top of the picnic table so they can see in the kitchen window!)
Much love~

1 comment:

  1. hey Amber--it's Chana. Can't wait to see some pictures of your new home and of Raelye!
    I made a blog--go visit: candcappleton.blogspot.com
    I don't know how I ran across yours?!?! But I'm glad that I did!!

    ReplyDelete