Wednesday, March 25, 2009

She laughed!!!

Raelye laughed out loud today!!! She has been on the verge many times and she would laugh without any sound. This morning it came out. I laughed with her and cried at the same time.
We had a rough couple of nights where Ms Raelye didn't want to sleep! I took her to the dr yesterday just to check and see if I was missing anything. Dr said she looked perfect and has gained more weight to a total of 12 lb 11 oz so far! I think she may be teething a little bit and she was frustrated with me that I changed the blanket she sleeps on. All fixed now. Last night was far better!
She's waking up from her nap. I can hear her over the monitor and she's talking to the critters on the mobile again.
Her Gabby & Gaga come tomorrow. We're all excited! Mama & Daddy might actually get a dinner together!

No comments:

Post a Comment