Monday, January 26, 2009

Few Days in Stephenville




Raelye and I came to Stephenville yesterday, its our first time without Aaron. Aaron is in Washington looking for a house and having meetings with the core. I should be at home continuing packing but needed a little back-up with her.


Her eyes are changing. I think they are turning a little green (or maybe thats my hope), instead of just a flat gray color there are lines and more dimension to them.


This morning when Raelye was in my arms, I tried to get her to copy my face. I stuck my tongue out and she stared at it for a while, then she did the exact same thing!


I left off that we took a trip to Rowena weekend before last. Raelye got to meet all her great-grandparents and many aunts, uncles and cousins. She acted real well and sleep as good as she would have at home.


Brett came over last Saturday to meet Raelye (and be Daddy's drinking partner for a while). Kay had to come get some baby time in as well.


Jadie took some new pics last night that sure are cute. Bob and I went to their church and played 42 for a while. It was the first time I was without Raelye at all. Mom said she did well just a little fit, but Bob and I got whipped by the preacher :)


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the sweet comment! Raelye is changing so much and before you know it she will be a big girl! Savor every moment, and not just the sweet moments but the really irritating ones as well.
    ~Jenny~

    ReplyDelete