Friday, January 30, 2009

1 Month Birthday!

Raelye turns offically 1 month old today! (She was 4 weeks on Tuesday, count as you wish.)
Raelye is definetly advanced for her age. I was looking at a milestones chart and she is way above where she should be! She started to giggle on Monday. She is smiling more everyday and staring & following when you're talking to her or face to face with her. She copied the face I made at her on Tuesday. Raelye is able to hold her head up for a long time and turn it without it touching back down. She's ooching and squirming like she's ready to start running!
We got back from Stephenville yesterday and Aaron got home late last night. He could even tell in the dark that she was really changing. I weighed with her earlier and she's at least 10 lbs now. My scale isn't the best so I have to round. I want to measure her but I'm sure I'll need Aaron's help for that.
I'm packing more and more today. I have scheduled our flights for Monday Feb 9th to Seattle. I'm working on shipping the critters too. Busy day, at least she's resting... well actually making funny noises. I have some new pics from this week that I'll get posted soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment