Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Go Horsie Go!

Raelye in her Kentucky Derby gear! Go Horsie Go!

Faster! Faster!

If only Daddy would have bet that $2 superfecta with my Pink horse, Mama & Daddy could have that ranch and me all the horsies I need! (Just FYI: $2 superfecta paid $557,000!)



Gonna get that bird!!!

Raelye loved watching the Derby. She was napping right up until and made it downstairs just in time. We were suppose to head to Texas this week but have decide to move our trip til May 15-18 due to the flu going around. We will be in Snyder for the weekend & Raelye will hopefully be getting her picture made!
Raelye has been doing awesome with solids. She likes squash, peaches, & bananas. The applesauce & carrots were ok. She still chews on her sippy cup, getting a little water from it. I am going to start making her baby food here shortly. I wanted to start her on Gerber then transition her to our own mix. Aaron bought me a new Cuisinart chopper to make it with.
Raelye took a bottle yesterday morning (about 2 oz worth)! When she was going down for a nap, I was able to nurse her for just a moment then switch her to the bottle. She drank a few sips then closed her eyes and went on to sleep! That spells FREEDOM for Mama!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment